Friday, 8 August 2014

41 Days To Go

 
Imagine  (one of my favourite songs)
 
 
Imagine if you will, the future. Your future, your family's (whatever that may be, children/grandchildren/parents/siblings/ nieces or nephews/BFF's and their kids - whoever you call family) future, the future of the country YOU live in.  What does that look like?
 
Imagine theres independence
Its easy if you try.
An NHS that's for us
A proper pension til we die.
Imagine the whole nation
Living for today...
 
Imagine no punishing the poor
It isn't hard to do.
No illegal wars or immorality
And no Trident too.
Imagine the whole nation
Living life in peace...
 
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one.
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one.
 
Imagine no Westminster
I wonder if you can.
No need for Lords or scandals
Or unbiased broadcasting ban.
Imagine the whole nation
Choosing our government....
 
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one.
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will live as one
 
 
#100days100reasonsforyes
 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome x